Florence Nightingale Museum Gift Ticket
Florence Nightingale Museum is a registered charity, dedicated to celebrating Florence Nightingale’s contribution as a healthcare worker, statistician, social reformer, and iconic influencer. All ticket sales, shop purchases and donations support our conservation and education work. Thank you for supporting the Museum and we look forward to welcoming you on your visit.
Redeeming Gift Tickets
- Gift Tickets are redeemed for entry to the Florence Nightingale Museum at St Thomas’ Hospital, 2 Lambeth Palace Road, London, SE1 7EW.
- Gift Tickets are redeemed for entry in person at the Museum. Gift Tickets cannot be redeemed online – you do not need to pre-book your visit, just bring your Gift Ticket with you on the day of your visit.
- Gift Tickets must be used by the expiry date shown.
- Gift Tickets are redeemed and retained by staff at the point of admission to the Museum.
Gift Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Gift Tickets are valid for 13 months from the date of purchase. The expiry date will be shown on the Gift Ticket in the ‘VALID UNTIL’ box – the Gift Ticket must be redeemed for Museum entry before this date.
- Each ticket can only be redeemed once, and staff will retain Gift Tickets on admission.
- Gift Tickets act as a form of payment, so failure to bring the gift ticket with you may result in your being charged.
- Gift Tickets can only be redeemed against the ticket type purchased, which is shown on the Gift Ticket in the ‘ADMITS’ box.
- Gift Tickets have no monetary value and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. Gift Tickets are not redeemable against the Florence Nightingale Museum Gift Shop or Florence Nightingale Museum Ticketed Events.
- Florence Nightingale Museum can refuse to accept tickets which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated, excessively damaged or which otherwise are suspected to be fraudulent.
Please check the website for the latest information and admission times:
020 7188 4400