We are currently accepting pre-booked group for museum visits, while we are closed to the public.
Each group will have access to the museum for 90 minutes. Your time slot will include the tour or performance (around 30 minutes) and gives enough time afterwards to look around the museum and visit the shop.
Please note that only pre-booked groups will be allowed entry and a minimum booking fee applies.
To find out more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group booking costs are based on per person ticket costs. Any tours or performances are in addition to admission costs.
Booking, payments and cancellation policy:
- You must book with us at least fourteen days in advance at email@example.com and your tickets must be paid for in full beforehand.
- Once accepted your booking cannot be cancelled and no refund will be given if you are unable to attend. We will, if possible, try to change the date of your booking if requested in advance but this may not be possible and no refund will be given in these circumstances. Similarly, no refund will be given if you do not attend on the day.
- On rare occasions we may need to cancel your visit due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, we will contact you as soon as we can to offer alternatives where possible or a full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for travel or other costs.
- If government Covid guidelines change, meaning that group visits are no longer allowed on the day of your visit, we will refund your payment in full.
- Please check in advance our Covid advice for visitors here.
If you’re from a school and are bringing primary, take a look at the dedicated page for school visits.