Due to COVID 19 group visits during opening hours are currently limited to a max. of 15 people. Tickets will need to be booked online for one of our dedicated time slots. Please email us if you are a Blue Badge Guide and would like to bring a group or have further questions.
Due to COVID 19 guidelines tours and talks on site are currently suspended.
Exclusive group bookings
During the Covid pandemic the Museum is closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays so we have decided to use this opportunity to offer exclusive group visits to the Florence Nightingale Museum on those days between 10am and 4pm. A visit lasts 90 minutes.
Our regular admission prices apply: https://www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/visit/
To take advantage of this offer you must be a group of 7+ up to a maximum 18, plus 1 guide, and you must adhere to the government guidelines that are in place on the day of your visit eg the “Rule of Six”. Please find more info here:
- You must book with us at least seven days in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org and your tickets must be paid for in full beforehand
- Please check in advance our COVID 19 advice for visitors here: https://www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/covid-19/
- If you’re from a school and are bringing primary or secondary students, take a look at the dedicated page for school visits: https://www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/primary-schools/
- If you would like to purchase souvenirs from our museum shop please order with us in advance for click and collect on the day of your visit. Our exciting and exclusive shop offer can be found here: https://www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/shop/
- If government Covid guidelines change, meaning that group visits are no longer allowed on the day of your visit, we will refund your payment in full.
- On rare occasions we may need to cancel your visit due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, we will contact you as soon as we can to offer alternatives where possible or a full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for travel or other costs.
- Once accepted your booking cannot be cancelled and no refund will be given if you are unable to attend. We will, if possible, try to change the date of your booking if requested in advance but this may not be possible and no refund will be given in these circumstances. Similarly, no refund will be given if you do not attend on the day.
- If we decide to open the museum seven days a week in future, your visit will go ahead but it will no longer be exclusive and no refund will be given. Please bear this in mind if any of your members are shielding etc. We are making this ‘Exclusive group bookings’ offer to help the museum raise much-needed funds during the Covid crisis but will revert to seven day a week opening as soon as financially viable.
To cater for your groups needs and discuss your exclusive group visit please email us at email@example.com
Florence’s London; a Walking Tour
Walk in the footsteps of the ‘mother of nursing’ and discover the life of Florence Nightingale through the places where she lived and worked.
This walk lasts 2 hours, and will be conducted at a reasonable walking pace so please wear appropriate footwear.
This tour is led by a Blue Badge Guide ( www.londontowntours.london ).