We hope to be able to take group bookings, if government guidelines allow, from June 2021. Groups will have exclusive use of the Museum as we will be closed to the public except for the first full weekend of each month from June.
Group bookings will be offered as packages with set prices. Each group will have access to the museum for 90 minutes in the following time slots:
Your time slot will include the tour or performance (around 30 minutes) and gives enough time afterwards to look around the museum and visit the shop.
Only pre-booked groups will be allowed entry.
If you are interested in bringing your group to the Museum please email us at email@example.com.
Booking, payments and cancellation policy:
- You must book with us at least fourteen days in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org and your tickets must be paid for in full beforehand.
- Once accepted your booking cannot be cancelled and no refund will be given if you are unable to attend. We will, if possible, try to change the date of your booking if requested in advance but this may not be possible and no refund will be given in these circumstances. Similarly, no refund will be given if you do not attend on the day.
- On rare occasions we may need to cancel your visit due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, we will contact you as soon as we can to offer alternatives where possible or a full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for travel or other costs.
- If government Covid guidelines change, meaning that group visits are no longer allowed on the day of your visit, we will refund your payment in full.
- Please check in advance our Covid advice for visitors here.
If you’re from a school and are bringing primary, take a look at the dedicated page for school visits.
To cater for your groups needs and discuss your exclusive group visit please email us.