When we are open Covid restrictions mean group visits during opening hours are currently limited to a max. of 15 people. Tickets will need to be booked online for one of our dedicated time slots. Please email us if you are a Blue Badge Guide and would like to bring a group or have further questions.
Due to Covid guidelines tours and talks on site are currently suspended.
The Museum is currently closed due to Covid restrictions, but when we are able to reopen we have decided to use this opportunity to offer exclusive group visits to the Florence Nightingale Museum between 10am and 4pm on the days when the Museum is normally closed to the public. We are making this ‘Exclusive group bookings’ offer to help the museum raise much-needed funds during the Covid-19 crisis but will revert to seven day a week opening as soon as financially viable.
A visit lasts 90 minutes and our regular admission prices apply. We also offer talks by a member of staff or Miss Nightingale herself!
To take advantage of this offer you must be a group of 7+ up to a maximum 18, plus 1 guide, and you must adhere to the government guidelines that are in place on the day of your visit . Please find more information here.
Booking, payments and cancellation policy:
- You must book with us at least seven days in advance at email@example.com and your tickets must be paid for in full beforehand.
- Once accepted your booking cannot be cancelled and no refund will be given if you are unable to attend. We will, if possible, try to change the date of your booking if requested in advance but this may not be possible and no refund will be given in these circumstances. Similarly, no refund will be given if you do not attend on the day.
- If we decide to open the museum seven days a week in future, your visit will go ahead but it will no longer be exclusive and no refund will be given. Please bear this in mind if any of your members are shielding etc.
- On rare occasions we may need to cancel your visit due to unforeseen circumstances. If this happens, we will contact you as soon as we can to offer alternatives where possible or a full refund. Unfortunately, we cannot reimburse for travel or other costs.
- If government Covid guidelines change, meaning that group visits are no longer allowed on the day of your visit, we will refund your payment in full.
- Please check in advance our Covid advice for visitors here.
If you’re from a school and are bringing primary, take a look at the dedicated page for school visits.
We cannot guarantee that our shop will be open on the day of your visit. If you would like to purchase souvenirs from our museum shop please order with us in advance for click and collect on the day of your visit. Our exciting and exclusive shop offer can be found here.
To cater for your groups needs and discuss your exclusive group visit please email us.