Exclusive to the Florence Nightingale Museum
- Scutari Hospital Scene with the quote “I think one’s feelings waste themselves in words; they ought all to be distilled into actions which bring results”.
- Nightingale Training School photograph with the quote “it may seem a strange principle to enunciate as a first requirement in a hospital that it should do the sick no harm”.
- Young Florence Watercolour with the quote “why have women passion, intellect, moral activity- these three- and have a place in society where no one of these three can be exercised?”
- Pencil Drawing of Florence with the quote “I attribute my success to this, I never gave or took an excuse”.
- Florence in later life with the quote “Live life when you have it. Life is a splendid gift- there is nothing small about it”.
- Florence’s coxcomb diagram with the quote”The only English patients I have ever known refuse tea, have been typhus cases; and the first sign of their getting better was their craving again for tea”.
- Florence’s medicine chest with the quote “I have a passionate nature which requires satisfaction”.
- The Nightingale Training School Badge with the quote “nursing is an Art: and if it is to be made and Art, it requires an exclusive devotion”.