Terms & Conditions: Win a ‘Future Nurse’ scrub top
- To enter:
Twitter: Be following @florencemuseum & Quote Tweet the Florence Nightingale Museum ‘Win a Live Video Workshop with Florence Nightingale for your school or group!’ tweet.
Facebook: Like the Florence Nightingale Museum Facebook Page & Comment saying why you would like your school/group/organisation to win on the Florence Nightingale Museum ‘Win a Live Video Workshop with Florence Nightingale for your school or group!’ post.
Instagram: Follow @florencemuseum & Comment saying why you would like your school/group/organisation to win on the Florence Nightingale Museum ‘Win a Live Video Workshop with Florence Nightingale for your school or group!’ post.
- Florence Nightingale Museum will post a total of one Prize Draw Post on Facebook & Instagram & Twitter across the course of the prize draw.
- Any instructions provided in the Prize Draw Webpage or on Social Media form part of the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- Each submitted design will be counted as an entry.
- The competition is designed for children to create and take part but all entries must be submitted by an adult aged 18 years or over.
- Prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Florence Nightingale Museum and their immediate family any third parties directly associated with the administration of the prize draw or competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. The promoter reserves the right to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will run between 5-16 July 2023.
- Entrants can submit their designs at any time during the competition window. The last date for accepted admissions will be Sunday 16th July 2023.
- 3 winners will be selected from all entries.
- The decision of the prize winners will take place within 72 hours of the closing date, and the winner will be alerted within this time.
- The winner will be notified by email. The response will come from firstname.lastname@example.org telling them that they have won and arrange the details of how to redeem the prize.
- Florence Nightingale Museum will only contact entrants using the email above. Florence Nightingale Museum advises participants to be vigilant about potential scams. Florence Nightingale Museum is not responsible for and cannot assist in the case of any scams.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, Florence Nightingale Museum reserves the right to reallocate the prize by drawing a replacement winner from the remaining entries.
- The winner will receive, once organised and arranged, a ‘Future Nurse’ Scrub Top in the size requested and arranged.
- The ‘Future Nurse’ scrub tops are not available to purchase.
- The Florence Nightingale Museum is not responsible for lost items during postage.
- The Florence Nightingale Museum cannot process returns for prizes.
- The winner’s design will may be published on the Florence Nightingale Museum social media profiles.
- The winner’s first name and age may also be published on Florence Nightingale Museum’s social media profiles. It would be first name and age only and would be subject to the winner objecting such publication to safeguard their right to privacy.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with the NHS.
- The promoter is Florence Nightingale Museum, 2 Lambeth Palace Road, SE1 7EW, and can be contacted via email@example.com
Standard prize draw and competition terms and conditions (in addition to the specific terms and conditions above).
Requirements for valid entry, prizes and judging
- Entries must be submitted via the method set out in the Specific Terms. Incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient entries which are not submitted strictly in accordance within the standard terms and conditions or the Specific Terms will not be valid and will not be accepted.
- Entries that are deemed to be unlawful, or which may otherwise be harmful to the goodwill and reputation of Florence Nightingale Museum, generally will be rejected, and no responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The use of automated entry software or any other electronic means of repeated entry is strictly prohibited.
- Winners will be contacted within 72 hours of the draw via the social media platform they entered the draw on. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, age and address. In the event that the winner is unable to provide proof of identity and age in a reasonably acceptable format, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Winners will have 7 days from the date the communication is sent to respond and claim their prize, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
- Prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all valid entry forms.
- Prizes are not for re-sale, are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available in any circumstances. The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and limits any liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose or otherwise.
- No additional costs or expenses are included in any prize unless specifically stated. The winner will need an internet connection, Zoom or relevant program account, a computer or appropriate device – these are not included in the prize and are not provided by Florence Nightingale Museum.
- If a prize involves attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the Promoter accepts no liability if the event or any part of it is subsequently altered, cancelled, re-scheduled or otherwise varied for any reason. If this results in the winner (and any guests) being unable to attend the event, the Promoter shall be under no obligation to provide any cash, alternative tickets or other replacement arrangements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw or competition, including these terms, where it becomes necessary to do so. Promoter shall provide as much notice as is reasonably practicable of any such changes, but the Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Copyright, publicity and your details
- We will publish or make available information that indicates that we have selected a winner. Where a prize draw or competition is organised in a public forum such as on social media, the acknowledgement of the winner will also be notified in the same public forum. We also reserve our right to publish the winner’s name on the websites and social media channels managed by Florence Nightingale Museum subject to the participants objecting to such publication to safeguard their right to privacy. We may still be required to disclose this information to the Advertising Standards Authority.
- The Promoter may ask you to participate at your discretion in publicity related to the prize draw or competition which may include the publication of your name and photograph, image or text in any media.
- Entries, in whatever format they are submitted, must not be offensive and must not contain inappropriate imagery or messages. Where a prize draw is organised on a public forum such as on social media, Florence Nightingale Museum reserves the right to remove any entry deemed offensive from the prize draw post concerned.