Win a ‘Live Video Call Workshop with Florence Nightingale’.
In this live workshop Florence Nightingale will tell the incredible story of her life and how she became the world’s most famous nurse in an interactive way.
For schools, the winner will receive one Live Video Call Workshop which is the same as our Live Zoom Workshops- find out more about them here: www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/from-scutari-to-screen
For groups, the winner will receive one Live Video Call Workshop which is the same as our Online Performative Talks – find out more about them at the bottom of the following page: www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/group-visits
Terms & Conditions: Instagram & Facebook & Twitter prize draw to win a Live Video Call Workshop with Florence Nightingale
- To enter:
Twitter: Be following @florencemuseum & Quote Tweet the Florence Nightingale Museum ‘Win a Live Video Workshop with Florence Nightingale for your school or group!’ tweet.
Facebook: Like the Florence Nightingale Museum Facebook Page & Comment saying why you would like your school/group/organisation to win on the Florence Nightingale Museum ‘Win a Live Video Workshop with Florence Nightingale for your school or group!’ post.
Instagram: Follow @florencemuseum & Comment saying why you would like your school/group/organisation to win on the Florence Nightingale Museum ‘Win a Live Video Workshop with Florence Nightingale for your school or group!’ post.
- Florence Nightingale Museum will post a total of one Prize Draw Post on Facebook & Instagram & Twitter across the course of the prize draw.
- Any instructions provided in the Prize Draw Post form part of the terms and conditions of the Prize Draw, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- Each comment/retweet will be counted as an entry and entrants may enter the prize draw on all platforms: Facebook and Instagram and Twitter. Entrants may also comment more than once, each comment will be counted as an entry.
- Prize draws and competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of Florence Nightingale Museum and their immediate family any third parties directly associated with the administration of the prize draw or competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. The promoter reserves the right to reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the prize draw.
- The prize draw will run between 4 – 12 August 2022.
- Entrants can submit their comments as soon as Florence Nightingale Museum posts the Prize Draw Post. The closing time for entries will be stated in the relevant Prize Draw Post.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random from across all comments/retweets on the Prize Draw Post across all platforms (Twitter & Facebook & Instagram).
- The draw of the prize winner will take place within 72 hours of the closing date specified in the relevant Prize Draw Post, and the winner will be alerted within this time.
- The winner will be notified on the platform their entry was made. Florence Nightingale Museum will respond to the winning comment on the Facebook or Instagram Prize Draw Post, telling them that they have won and ask them to contact Florence Nightingale Museum via direct message to arrange the details of how to redeem the prize. If the winner is from the Prize Draw Post on Twitter, Florence Nightingale Museum will reply to the winning Quote Tweet to notify them to arrange the details of how to redeem the prize.
- In the relevant Prize Draw Post the Florence Nightingale Museum will include information on how the winner will be notified and advice on how to spot and avoid potential scams. Florence Nightingale Museum is not responsible for and cannot assist in the case of any scams.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, Florence Nightingale Museum reserves the right to reallocate the prize by drawing a replacement winner from the remaining entries for the respective Prize Draw Post.
- The winner will receive, once organised and arranged, a Live Video Workshop with one of the Florence Nightingale Museum’s ‘Florence Nightingale’ Actor-Facilitators.
- The Prize is a Live Video Call Workshop with Florence Nightingale. It will be the same as, or similar to, our usual video call workshops. You can find out more about the usual workshops provided to schools over Zoom here: https://www.florence-nightingale.co.uk/from-scutari-to-screen/
- The video call will take place on a date discussed and agreed by the winner and Florence Nightingale Museum. Florence Nightingale Museum reserves the right to change the date if necessary. The video call will take place in the GMT time zone, if this is during British Summer Time the time zone is GMT+1.
- For the Live Video Call you will need a relevant computer/TV monitor/smart board and an internet connection. Florence Nightingale Museum preferred program is Zoom but other programs may be used. The winner will need a Zoom or relevant program account – this does not need to be a premium account, it can be a free account. The above equipment and programs are not provided by Florence Nightingale Museum.
- The winner’s name may also be published on Florence Nightingale Museum’s social media profiles, subject to the winner objecting such publication to safeguard their right to privacy.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other Social Network.
- The promoter is Florence Nightingale Museum, 2 Lambeth Palace Road, SE1 7EW, and can be contacted via email@example.com
Standard prize draw and competition terms and conditions (in addition to the specific terms and conditions above).
Requirements for valid entry, prizes and judging
- Entries must be submitted via the method set out in the Specific Terms. Incomplete, incomprehensible, damaged or otherwise deficient entries which are not submitted strictly in accordance within the standard terms and conditions or the Specific Terms will not be valid and will not be accepted.
- Entries that are deemed to be unlawful, or which may otherwise be harmful to the goodwill and reputation of Florence Nightingale Museum, generally will be rejected, and no responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The use of automated entry software or any other electronic means of repeated entry is strictly prohibited.
- Winners will be contacted within 72 hours of the draw via the social media platform they entered the draw on. The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of identity, age and address. In the event that the winner is unable to provide proof of identity and age in a reasonably acceptable format, the Promoter may withdraw the prize and select another winner.
- Winners will have 7 days from the date the communication is sent to respond and claim their prize, after which time a re-draw will take place and the prize will be allocated to a new winner.
- Prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all valid entry forms.
- Prizes are not for re-sale, are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available in any circumstances. The Promoter reserves the right to replace prizes with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter makes no representation or warranty in relation to prizes provided and limits any liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in relation to any prize, its fitness for purpose or otherwise.
- No additional costs or expenses are included in any prize unless specifically stated. The winner will need an internet connection, Zoom or relevant program account, a computer or appropriate device – these are not included in the prize and are not provided by Florence Nightingale Museum.
- If a prize involves attendance at (or tickets to) an event, the Promoter accepts no liability if the event or any part of it is subsequently altered, cancelled, re-scheduled or otherwise varied for any reason. If this results in the winner (and any guests) being unable to attend the event, the Promoter shall be under no obligation to provide any cash, alternative tickets or other replacement arrangements.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the prize draw or competition, including these terms, where it becomes necessary to do so. Promoter shall provide as much notice as is reasonably practicable of any such changes, but the Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
Copyright, publicity and your details
- We will publish or make available information that indicates that we have selected a winner. Where a prize draw or competition is organised in a public forum such as on social media, the acknowledgement of the winner will also be notified in the same public forum. We also reserve our right to publish the winner’s name on the websites and social media channels managed by Florence Nightingale Museum subject to the participants objecting to such publication to safeguard their right to privacy. We may still be required to disclose this information to the Advertising Standards Authority.
- The Promoter may ask you to participate at your discretion in publicity related to the prize draw or competition which may include the publication of your name and photograph, image or text in any media.
- Entries, in whatever format they are submitted, must not be offensive and must not contain inappropriate imagery or messages. Where a prize draw is organised on a public forum such as on social media, Florence Nightingale Museum reserves the right to remove any entry deemed offensive from the prize draw post concerned.